Distington Community School Uniform
- Blue jumper or cardigan (with or without school logo)
- White / Blue polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- Black or grey school trousers / skirts / shorts (no leggings)
- Summer dresses (These can be worn during the summer term)
- Plain socks
- Flat black sensible school shoes (no trainers)
- Long hair tied back
- One small stud earing per ear (Children must be able to remove themselves for PE. Due to health and safety procedures children will not be allowed to take part in PE sessions if earing’s cannot be removed.)
- No other piercings
- School PE Kit – Light blue t-shirt (with or without school logo), dark blue shorts, trainers.
- On PE days during cold weather children may wear plain leggings under their shorts or plain dark joggers and their school jumper / cardigan.
Items can be purchased from Hagh embriodery and the are details below. Alternatively, none branded items can be purchase at a variety of retailers.
Click on the link below for Haig Embriodery Website.
1. Search 'Haig Embroidery' in your browser
2. Home page- click 'Shool unifrom'
3. You will see photographs of our uniforms to chose from
Mon, Thur, Frid : 9.00-3.30
Tue, Weds: 9.00 -5.00
"Evenings & Weekends" 01946 592502
Unit A19. Haig Enterprise Park, Whitehaven, Cumbria CA28 9AN
Check out their Facebook page
Mobile: 0774 848 2563