Workington Heads Consortium works to improve the quality and aspirations of all children in the Workington Area.
As a Heads group we meet regularly and discuss important changes/updates which are relevant to our schools.
We celebrate success and work in a supportive and constructive environment.
See below some examples of how we work successfully together as a cluster.
- Half termly Heads meetings which include LA updates from the General Adviser
- Deputy Head cluster meetings
- Subject Lead cluster groups
- Pastoral cluster groups
- SEN/Panel Hub meetings
- Safeguarding Hub
- Peer to Peer review
- Sharing good practice
- Joint training
- Regular Moderation meetings
- Scrutiny of examples of work to ensure consistency and support teacher judgement
- Sporting events/competitions